20 Some social rules that you may need to know
1. Don’t call someone more than twice below. If they do not respond to your call, suppose they have something important to hurry to.
2. Return the money you had borrowed even before the person who borrowed you, remember it, or request it. Show your integrity and your character. The same applies to umbrellas, pens, and racks.
3. Never order the expensive menu of menu when someone offers you lunch/dinner.
4. Don’t ask embarrassing questions like “Oh, so you’re not yet married?” Or “you have no children” or “why didn’t you buy a house?” Or why don’t you buy a car? For God’s sake, it’s not your problem.
5. Always open the door to the person who comes behind you. It doesn’t matter if he is a boy or a girl, senior or junior. It doesn’t become little to treat someone in public.
6. If you take a taxi with a friend and he/she pays now, try paying next time.
7. Respect the different nuances of opinions. Remember what is 6 for you will appear 9 to someone in front of you. Furthermore, the second opinion is good for the alternative.
8. Never interrupt the people who speak. Let it pour it. How to say, listen to them all and filter them all.
9. If you make fun of someone and it seems that you don’t like it, stop it and never do it again. Encourage you to do more and show how much you appreciate it.
10. Dì “Thanks” when someone is helping you.
11. Publicly praise. Criticize in private.
12. There is almost never a reason to comment on someone’s weight. Solo: “You’re fantastic.” If they want to talk about losing weight, they will do it.
13. When someone shows you a photo on your phone, don’t scroll to the left or right. You never know what’s next.
14. If a colleague tells you that he has an appointment with the doctor, don’t ask what you need, he just “I hope you are well”. Don’t make them uncomfortable telling you about their personal disease. If they want you to know it, they will do it without your curiosity.
15. Treats the cleaning attendant with the same respect as the Chief Executive Officer. No one is struck by what was rude you can treat someone below you, but people will notice if they treat it with respect.
16. If someone is talking to you directly, securing your phone is rude.
17. Never recommend until you are asked.
18. When you meet someone after so long unless you want to talk about it, don’t ask for wages and salary.
19. Get your business unless something doesn’t involve you directly – stay out of it.
20. Remove the sunglasses if you talk to someone on the street. It is a sign of respect. Furthermore, visual contact is as important as your speech; And
Extra Some Social Rules
21. Never talk about your riches in the midst of the poor. Likewise, don’t talk about your children in the middle of sterility.
22. After having read a good message, try to say “Thanks for the message”.
Examples of social rules
Appreciation remains the easiest way to get what you don’t have … was abandoned by my father at the age of 3 and grew up with 3 different patients. It’s dyslexic. His dream of becoming a hockey player was broken by a serious accident. His daughter died at birth.
His wife died in a car accident. His best friend, River Phoenix, died of an overdose. His sister has leukemia. And with all that happened, Keanu Reeves does not lose the opportunity to help people in need. When shooting the movie “The Lake House“, he felt the conversation of two assistants to the costumes.
One cried because he would have lost the house if he had not paid $ 20,000 and the same day Keanu filed the necessary sum on the woman’s bank account; He also donated stratospheric sums to hospitals. In 2010, on the day of his birthday, Keanu entered a bakery and bought a brioche with a single candle, owed her in front of the bakery, and offered coffee to people who stopped talking to him.
After winning astronomical sums for the Matrix trilogy, the actor donated more than 50 million dollars to the staff who dealt with costumes and special effects, the real heroes of the trilogy, as he called them. He also gave a Harley-Davidson to each of the counter figures. A total expense of several million dollars.
And for many successful films, he even gave up 90% of his salary to allow the production of hiring other stars. In 1997 some paparazzi found him one morning walking in the company of a homeless in Los Angeles, listening to him and sharing his life for a few hours. Most stars when they make a charity gesture declare it to all the media.
He never claimed to make charity, he simply does it as a matter of moral principles and not to look better in the eyes of others. This man could buy everything, and instead, every day gets up and chooses something that you can’t buy: Be a good person